Monday, July 31, 2017

7.31

Happy Monday!
I am so excited for another release day!

I have something fun planned for you this month.
I have a FREEBIE for you...
I am including Mini Hearts Dies (retail value is $1.99) and Mini Stars Dies (retail value is $2.99) with orders placed in the month of August. (while supplies last)  These dies are a limited edition and are not sold in stores, so the only way to get them is to place an order from our website in August.



I have blog hop winners to announce as well :)

from Yana's blog - 
Adorable card, love the pops of red

from Teri's blog - 
Very neat cart! Love the colors!
from Michele's blog - 
Lovely card! Very cute!

from Laurie's blog - 
The die cuts form such a beautiful design. Very beautiful Christmas card.

CONGRATS winners!  Please e-mail me at info@papersmoochesstamps.com to claim your $25.00 prize to shop for some stamps and dies!
Brazil will offer inmates in its crowded prison system a novel way to shorten their sentences – cutting four days for every book they read.

xx Kim

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thrilled to see that I was a lucky winner. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.